10 Jul Louisville Colorado Wedding Vendors
“Would you be mine? Could you be mine? Won’t you be my neighbor?”
I (Andrea) live in, what has been identified, by many articles lately as one of the top neighborhoods to live in Colorado. I know, everyone probably thinks that. I mean if you are fortunate to write “CO” in the state box when ordering from Amazon you’ve already kinda won the lottery, right?
I am admittedly, biased.
That being said, while I was reading one of the articles I can’t really say I disagree. We have lots of smart, creative, friendly and fun people up here in these parts. And it dawned on me, why don’t I work with them more? Thus the idea of this styled photo shoot was born: produce a photo shoot using only vendors from my zip code. I had everything and everyone I needed literally within a 10 mile radius of my house- genius!
My hope was to show our friendly neighbors in this community that there’s a large amount of untapped resources, right down the street from you, quite possibly right next door. Our little town is nestled in between Denver and Boulder but there’s no need to go anywhere else. Check out everyone involved who are, of course, only a short drive (or even walk) away!
Louisville Colorado Wedding Vendors:
- Photography: Lollylah Wedding Photography
- Bridal Dress and Formal Wear: Maci Marie Bridal
- Venue: Por Wine House
- Food and Catering: Pôr Wine House
- Cake and Desserts: Bittersweet Cafe
- Florals: Nettie’s Creations
- Hair and Make Up: Beauty by Ashleigh
- Planning: Aviabella Wedding and Events
- Wedding Invitation and Stationary: Soap Creative Studio